- Thermally bonded materials
- Thermal-forming (die design and stamping)
- Calendar rolling
- Virgin or recycled materials
- Synthetic or natural fiber blends
- Low denier capabilities for acoustic qualities
- Cutting/blanking for various roll/sheet sizes
- Multi-denier blending
- Scrim application
- Die cutting
Research & Development
Full Polymer Lab Capabilities
Fiberworx has extensive R&D capabilities with multiple full-time polymer PhD’s and technicians on staff. We have a team that will work with customers to assess individual needs, design around existing constraints, and engineer a low-cost/high-impact solution.
- Areal Density
- Bulk Density
- Moisture Content
- Filtration Testing
- Air Permeability
- Pore Size
- Pore Distribution and Structure
Fiberworx strives to exceed our customers’ expectations by providing best in class products on time and at a competitive price. We aim to meet all internal and external requirements of the standards. We accomplish this by continually improving our products and processes while providing a safe and clean environment for our employees.
In meeting our commitment, the Fiberworx facility obtained its certification to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Standards and continues to maintain their certification through semi-annual surveillance audits.